Compact to fit anywhere
- 23” x 36” footprint
Quick scan times
- Less than 30 seconds per scan
- Automatically send original or reformatted datasets to configured locations
- Manually send original or reformatted/ re-oriented datasets to configured locations
- Manually send customized MPR slices and 3D renderings (secondary capture) to configured locations
- Export data sets and/or images to removable media with the option to include a free viewer
Total Access to Images
Workstation & high-contrast monitor is included with the system to give specialists instant access to highest resolution images.
CubeVue Custom viewing software comes pre-loaded on workstation and enables:
- Instant reformatting and re-orientation of MPR Slices and 3D renderings
- Segmentation of individual bones
- Creation of custom MPR slabs
- Distance and angle measurement tools
- Automatic presentation Insta-X (Digitally Reconstructed Radiographs) with every scan
Easy to use
- Designed for easy entry & positioning with straight-forward kVp choices & fixed mA
Ultra Low Dose
- The effective dose of a standard protocol InReach hand/wrist scan is less than 2 micro Sieverts for the average adult patient.
- The effective dose of a standard protocol InReach foot/ankle scan is 3 – 6 micro Sieverts for the average adult patient.
- The InReach Lite Dose protocol reduces dose by 56 – 65 percent of the InReach standard protocol for the average adult patient.
0.2 mm slices + X-Ray Views
- 3D Reconstructions, Multi-Planar slices, X-Ray views
Minimal maintenance requirements
+ SET UP
“The support we receive from Australian Imaging has made all the difference.”
– Dr. Tony Trigger, Lismore NSW.