Compact to fit anywhere
- 125cm x 170cm footprint
Quick scan times
- Less than 30 seconds per scan
- Positioning accessory facilitates comfortable upper extremity scanning if required
Easy to use
- Designed for easy entry & positioning with straight-forward kVp choices & fixed mA
- CubeVue custom software: Specialist, easy-to-use software made specifically for extremity imaging
Ultra Low Dose
- Radiation dose to the patient is significantly lower than a traditional CT
+ SET UP
“I believe the pedCAT CT will revolutionize the imaging of foot and ankle conditions and I am certain it will become the standard of care for foot and ankle surgeons in the future, especially when diagnosing complex deformities and pain associated with prostheses.
– Dr Gerard Bourke, Bayside Orthopedics.